We are excited to announce our new eLearning program, designed to assist casinos with Title 31 Anti-Money Laundering Compliance.
As you know, it is crucial that all gaming operations stay in compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering regulations mandated in Title 31. McHard Accounting Consulting has designed an eLearning course which complements a comprehensive and robust anti-money laundering compliance program.
You might be surprised at who is required to have Title 31 training!
- Employees engaged in the operation of any casino game – from the Pit Boss to the Keno runner
- Cage employees, all cashier’s and all supervisors – anyone who can take cash from a customer
- Surveillance and security employees
- Senior gaming management, the GM, CEO, CFO, and all Gaming Commissioners and Directors
- Compliance employees including your AML/BSA Officer, HR Managers and HR Staff responsible for training
- Audit employees, including internal audit and investigations staff
- Marketing employees, hosts and special event staff
- Even the cocktail servers if they’re allowed to buy chips on behalf of high-rollers or customers
The McHard Firm eLearning provides:
- Online interactive eLearning
- Short and informative expert videos
- Ability to take the course at your own pace, at your own place, 24/7
- Knowledge testing
- Certificate of completion for employee HR files
- Backup of employee completion records